Sunday, February 19, 2012

How do I find a match with a lot of peiple on BfBC2?

Every time I look for one, I get in a game with like 3 people :( (Xbox 360) and no I don't have a strict Nat type and no console wars please. It doesn't change anything.How do I find a match with a lot of peiple on BfBC2?
You put the controller down, take out the disc, throw it out of the nearest window, and get a better game. I hear Modern Warfare 2 is on sale now. Maybe you should consider picking that up? Or just wait entirely until Modern Warfare 3 is released. (I didn't mention Black Ops because that is just an abomination to the Call of Duty franchise, but so is everything else that Treyarch makes.)



Just kidding about the stuff above. Seriously though, I think it's mostly because players really don't play the game much anymore. Maybe I'm wrong, which I most likely am. Just saying though, I myself have not picked up that game in over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment