Saturday, February 25, 2012

How can i make BFBC2 more enjoyable?

I do have fun with it, I enjoy the realism.. Much more fun to play rather than COD when it feels real.

But it feels like it's lost its touch..

How can i make Multiplayer more enjoyable things for me? Any tips would be GREAT! :)



And if you want to add me on my XBL - "ene x explicitz"How can i make BFBC2 more enjoyable?
Play with all the classes. Play a little with Assault, then Medic, then Recon, then Engineer.



It also helps to be a team player because you feel like you did something. You could also try to do some knife only or try to rush with a sniper. Set goals for what guns or attachments you want to unlock. For example, I'm trying to get Red Dot for Medic and Spotter Scope for Recon.



I don't have my XBOX right now, but you can add me - Uncalmed X

I'll be on later tonight.How can i make BFBC2 more enjoyable?
you could like run people over with a vehicle. or go on a knife and pistol only. or play with some friends and rampage the enemy with vehicle skills

No comments:

Post a Comment