Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I enable BFBC2 Vietnam?

I got the super duper edition which came with Vietnam. I entered the code, but I don't see it anywhere? If Vietnam is a permanent change, I'm happy with the default game, but It would be nice if I could try it and switch back and forth.How do I enable BFBC2 Vietnam?
Methods are different for the 360 and PS3. On the PS3, once you've downloaded it, look under your game directory, your should see a circular transparent icon under the inserted CD pertaining to non-installed software titled with the specified software. Select this and the installation will begin which usually lasts 10-45 seconds for average sized content. I'm uncertain of XBox's methods, as I've never download anything from Live. If you can access Vietnam premium content, (maps, weapons, etc.), then it's already been successfully installed. As far as removing it, you would have to completely un-install it and re-install when desired. You should be able to un-install it under something relating to Game Data Utility.How do I enable BFBC2 Vietnam?
The special edition doesn't come with the Vietnam expansion. You need to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment