Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why the hell do ppl hate the Thompson in BFBC2?

I only use two guns in BFBC2, the thompson and the m24. But whenever i watch youtube videos or ask my friends they always say the thompson sux. But its my favorite weapon and i gots a crap load of gold stars for it. Btw i play hardcore only. :DWhy the hell do ppl hate the Thompson in BFBC2?
I think the reason people dont like it is because it takes a really long time to kill an enemy compared to any other machine gun. Or maybe they think its outdated and like the modern guns more because of the modern environment. To my opinion I think anything that shoots bullets to kill an enemy is a descent gun.Why the hell do ppl hate the Thompson in BFBC2?
I think it sucks. I use the XM8 P for assault, Scar L for engineer, M249 for medic, and m24 for sniper. Compared to these guns the thompson sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment