Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What are some good tips for the medic class in BFBC2?

I have just unlocked he defribulators but I suck at the medic class.What are some good tips for the medic class in BFBC2?
Well, I think I got the most xp points in the game playing medic...it can be a ton of fun. So, as for advice - I'd play lots of rush since that's where you'll shine. Stay towards the back of groups (and yes you'll want to at least have a few guys around you at all times) and when you see an enemy, crouch if you can and fire off a few long clips (don't go holding down the trigger until your empty, but don't burst it too much) since the guns you use actually get more accurate (to a point) the longer you fire them. And of course whenever you're being fired on (or your teammates) through out a medic kit, and look for anyone you can revive (there's icons on your mini-map to help with that). Besides that I dunno what else. Have fun!
  • carolina skiff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment