Saturday, February 25, 2012

If I buy BFBC2 on PC could I still play online with my buddies who have it on xbox360, and if so, how?

Hi



Well, No, Microsoft does not allow these things because of a reason.



It had been observed that people in PC gained more advantage over people in 360 over gaming, so Microsoft for testing purpose told bunch of Gamers playing in X360 to play against ordinary people in PC, but it was observed that the Gamer's lost against normal people.



So because of this, Microsoft is not allowing people from x360 play against PC gamers.If I buy BFBC2 on PC could I still play online with my buddies who have it on xbox360, and if so, how?
if you have a PC and you want to play with people on xbox 360, you can't do it. you need an xbox 360 to play with people on xbox 360

No comments:

Post a Comment