Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Can I re-install BFBC2 and still have my account and unlocks?

I purchased it from Steam. I want to re install it. If I do, will I loose my rank and all that? Or can I just log into my EA account and pick the soldier and it is all good?Can I re-install BFBC2 and still have my account and unlocks?
No ofcourse you wont Loose your Ranks or unlocks, They are connected to your EA battlefield account, It saves to their servers.Can I re-install BFBC2 and still have my account and unlocks?
Yes it will keep your profile as it is linked to an online database, and you also should note to click yes when it prompts you about whether to save options and control settings so you don't have to go changing controls or sensitivity when you play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment