Saturday, February 25, 2012

Should I get Black ops Call of the dead, Or BFBC2 Vietnam?

Well, I dont play black ops to much anymore Only private or combat training, but Call of the dead would be my first black ops dlc It looks epic sauce, I would play more to., But I play bfbc2 Online more often, any help?Should I get Black ops Call of the dead, Or BFBC2 Vietnam?
If you want your moneys worth get Vietnam. You get much more content for the amount you spend then four maps and zombies.
Call of the dead, because (I have both so I will give you my opinion) vietnam has already been basically going out of style, and it wasn't really that good to begin with. Vietnam is just like four maps with a tank, a boat, and a jeep, oh and a helicopter that dies with one AK-47 clip (with mag ammo) not joking. The vietcong get no vechicles basically except for one map which is spawn-kill haven and you get a T-54. I would stick with regular online or get the VIP pass and get all the maps and the vietnam for like 800 microsoft points.



On the other hand Call of the Dead introduces a new perk, (3 new ones if its your first DLC) two new guns, a new boss, and it is THE biggest zombies map ever, and it includes ziplines and freezing water.Should I get Black ops Call of the dead, Or BFBC2 Vietnam?
Get call of the dead, then you can gameshare it with me :) then I'll let you gameshare from my account too, I have the first black ops map pack + a bunch of other stuff I can't be bothered listing.
call of the dead it look real when there is no one at ur house. the pack a punch move around the map, and there are ice slide u can go down on! call of the dead all the way man!Should I get Black ops Call of the dead, Or BFBC2 Vietnam?
vietnam
vietnam all lteh way

No comments:

Post a Comment