Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can someone tell me how to level up faster in BFBC2?

I am at level 14 i got the game a while ago but i didn't play it much and i just want to level up faster so can you help me?Can someone tell me how to level up faster in BFBC2?
I would invest time into the Medic class. you can rack up serious points easily by throwing down a health pack and reviving downed team mates. I am at lvl 30 currently and have unlocked just about everything in multiplayer. Personally i don't play the medic class but I have found it to be very very rewarding.



If you're more of a "tank hunter", invest time into the engineer class. Each destroyed vehicle gets you (i think) up to 150+ points depending on how many people were in the vehicle when it blew up. More points, more XP.



Lastly, getting gold stars on weapons and vehicles get you 5,000 experience a piece. getting other medals and pins also can boost your XP gain. I have had plenty of games where I have gotten 15+ awards taking a huge chunk out of the experience bar. On earlier levels I sometimes even leveled twice through one game.Can someone tell me how to level up faster in BFBC2?
It takes forever, but it is faster if you use Medic class and revive people all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment