Saturday, February 25, 2012

Do a lot of people still play BFBC2 online on the ps3?

I don't want to get it if no1 plays it online.Do a lot of people still play BFBC2 online on the ps3?
bad company 2 has no where near the amount of players as COD on ps3, but there is still enough players to find at least 20 player matches 80-90% of the time. Trust me, you should really get this game. It is team oriented and has awesome vehicles, not to mention almost perfect balancing of 4 classes and weapons. The destructible environments will allow you to flush out campers, all in all BFBC2 on ps3 is still a heck of fun with a good amount of players. I recommend you get it if you have never played battlefield before because it is a great experience and it will help you prepare for battlefield 3!Do a lot of people still play BFBC2 online on the ps3?
Thats like asking if people still play halo reach online, YES. BFBC2 is one of the most popular online games out right now. I play it on xbox and there are always people playing. Most people by now have realized that BFBC2 is better than the cod games, and are switching to it. So yeah I would guess the ps3 would also have a lot of people playing.Do a lot of people still play BFBC2 online on the ps3?
I dont about ps3 but for Xbox this game is badass.
yeah a ton of people still play, including myself, I love BFBC2 :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment