Wednesday, February 29, 2012

On bfbc2 i do my weapons and gadgets and i dont have the gun ranks wats wrong?

so i do weapons and gadgets and it doesent show my gold stars on my weapons then log out then log back in and it does show them but i want it 2 always show them so wats wrong and wat should i do?On bfbc2 i do my weapons and gadgets and i dont have the gun ranks wats wrong?
Yeah this happens to me too. It is the ONLY problem with BFBC2.

I find that what works best is to first try logging out and then back in, and if that doesn't work, wait for tomorrow, since the glitch usually lasts the whole day. Or if you are impatient, just play a different game and wait a few hours, log back in and it should be fine. I'm surprised the last patch (which introduced the sights for default weapons and new maps) didn't fix this.On bfbc2 i do my weapons and gadgets and i dont have the gun ranks wats wrong?
its probably just a connection error to the servers would be my guess... my guess is that if you restart your console it will show but try to go check them before playing then play and they should still be there

No comments:

Post a Comment