Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to be a good spawn camper in bfbc2?

dont hate me!How to be a good spawn camper in bfbc2?
Well, as long as you're attacking you should be able to grab the UAV put the machine gun (whatever the technical name is) and not sit to low, but close enough at their spawn and rip away. Another option for either is get the GOL sniper with 12x and sit on any elevated slope where you can still see their spawn and still be hidden and shoot away, again.

FYI, nobody likes a camper in battlefield, go to cod then.How to be a good spawn camper in bfbc2?
if u ask me im a guy who like to solo ,i play ps3 this is my psn if u play ps3 --%26gt;sklow%26lt;--- too be a good spawner u need to think am some1 going kill me when i spawn ,am i spawning near my squad to help them or me, is there enemy near there .How to be a good spawn camper in bfbc2?
Depends on the map, pick an area and run into the out of bounds area to catch people off guard while they are sprinting-dont go oo far or you will die-only works on the first bomb site though
shouldnt you be playin cod?
  • nada boats
  • dragon origins 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment