Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do you get the M1 Garand in BFBC2?

I'm always at the Guns and Gadgets screen and see that you need to go to veteran.battlefield.com to get the M1 Garand. So I logged in with the account linked to my XBL account and chose BFBC2 at the screen and nothing happened. But I see people on BFBC2 with the M1 Garand all the time. What do I do?How do you get the M1 Garand in BFBC2?
When you go to the veteran website you need to enter certain information in for other games such as BF1942 or BF2. This will earn you veteran status once you have so many games. You need veteran rank 2 to unlock the M1 Garand. You need to buy the games to get credit for it on the site. Good luck!How do you get the M1 Garand in BFBC2?
The Veteran status is not working so it's unfortunately unavailable. Was supposed to be fixed a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment