Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Where can I sign up or apply to some good BFBC2 Clans?

I'm starting to really get into Battlefield bad company 2 for the PC. I don't want to join a really serious clan or pro. However I want to join a Clan or even just a squad that knows what they are doing and how to play properly and have some fun. I just haven't really had any luck finding any! Thanks In advance.Where can I sign up or apply to some good BFBC2 Clans?
You could always look for groups of players with similar names or tags in their names to indicate the part of group and approach them.



Look for servers (if you can) that indicate a clan and usually there will be a group of people with the server name in the names.



I know website for Xbox 360, PS3 etc. but I don't know if it will be much use to you.

www.gamebattles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment