Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What can I do in BFBC2 after I've maxed out every class?

I've maxed out all my classes and I don't know what to do now. I did this fast enough that I feel like there should be something else (besides the campaign) that I could do.What can I do in BFBC2 after I've maxed out every class?
get gold stars for your guns and do what i do which is fun annoy the opposite team expescially when you are the defender, when the enemy moves up to the your old base stay behind and hide some where and get you knife ready and once you see them sneak up on them and kill them and you can get some major knife streaks i got 22 once lol. And one tip when you kill someone run around in a circular pattren because the enemy will watch your kill cam to see were you are going to go next and run in a random pattren for 5 secs, have fun!!!What can I do in BFBC2 after I've maxed out every class?
im finding that after maxing out im abit bored and lost for things to do



just mess arround launching quads with people on with c4, its sooo funny



mess arround im the humvee getting as many road kills as possible - also halarious

join a clan ( if ur good :) ) so you can play with the same people, also makes it more enjoyable (im in a clan and its fun)



or if ure a serious player just set yourself targets like getting the gold stars and trophies etc



but i know what ya mean



oh and try killing people with smoke grenades, its funny also, if ya hit em directly they die hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment