Sunday, February 19, 2012

Most efficient way of destroying buildings in BFBC2?

How do you destroy buildings quickly in BFBC2? What weapon/vehicle works the best? If I'm aiming or planting my c4 at a certain point in the building, should I aim towards support beams or walls?Most efficient way of destroying buildings in BFBC2?
wow u like to be a destroyer huh?? well in BFBC2, building is really easy to collapse but there is no way to destroy a building in one shot or explosive tools... even me who fly a fighter cant totally destroy the house, when I'm using a tank its take three or two shots to totally bring the building down...Most efficient way of destroying buildings in BFBC2?
RPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?/div>
  • 2 years ago
  • Report Abuse
  • sea ray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment