Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Is there any controller that works well with BFBC2 on PC?

Just wondering if there is one I hear the keyboard and mouse is much more accurate but I just cant get the turning down with a mouse. Any ideas would be great. Thanks!Is there any controller that works well with BFBC2 on PC?
wtf dude, you don't want a controller with Battlefield. I've been playing this series with my clan since 1942 and have ALL the games (including the ones on the consoles) and I will tell you that controllers suck with battlefield. Battlefield is meant for the PC, so trust me and only use the keyboard and mouse!



EDIT 1: Okay, I realized that I sounded kind of harsh, but let me explain. Because Battlefield focuses on combat in city environments, it is necessary to use a mouse because you can move your screen around very quickly compared to a controller. With a controller, you have to keep changing sensitivity, but with a mouse, any sensitivity is okay and will serve well in all situations. Again, my bad for sounding mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment