Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I want to be a lower level in BFBC2. Is there a way to start over without getting another gamer tag?

I just want to reset my stats and start over from level 1. Can anyone help me figure this out?I want to be a lower level in BFBC2. Is there a way to start over without getting another gamer tag?
First of all, why would you want to be a lower level? And second of all, no online games like that aren't made for you to go lower. They're made to be played the other way around. However I may suggest trying to level up an underused class? That worked for me, because I focused on assault for a while, and then decided to use sniper. Unlocking all of that stuff was just like prestiging or something, it FELT like I was starting over. Maybe that would help.I want to be a lower level in BFBC2. Is there a way to start over without getting another gamer tag?
Thats why i play Call of Duty cause i can prestige.
  • battlefield weapons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment