Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What should I buy: ms points or bfbc2?

I am stuck between buying two things today. I want to be a microsoft points for the xbox 360 so I can download the new mw2 map pack but I also would like to buy the battlefield bad company game! I am really stuck on what to buy can you please help me?!What should I buy: ms points or bfbc2?
bfbc2, b/c its better then mw2 in every way shape and form
You would probably get more play time out of BC2 than the five new maps for MW2.



But if you're tight for money, the MSP would obviously be much cheaper.



I enjoy BC2, and I think it's a really fun game once you learn how to play, so I'd probably recommend getting BC2.What should I buy: ms points or bfbc2?
deffo the map packs bfbc2 isnt that amazing i mean its good but there are loads of snipers in tht game online so it just ruins it and it has big respawn problem as well worst than mw2
http://www.mspointsgenerators.com/?i=277549



copy paste the link into your browser and you can get ms points for free!



it does work i have 1600 points :) nowWhat should I buy: ms points or bfbc2?
I think I have the best solution for you!



Go to http://msxpoints.com earn points and redeem them for free ms points. Now you can download the MW2.



And you can buy the Battlefield game with your own money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment