Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I preordered BFBC2 and i am still waiting for my beta.?

I ordered it from Gamestop and now I am supposed to get a beta code. Does anyone know how long they take to send you the code and how to use your code?I preordered BFBC2 and i am still waiting for my beta.?
Well, just a heads up.....if you ordered it online to be shipped to your house,then you will recieve your beta code the 26th,as well, with the link to the beta......but if you ordered it to be picked up in store,your not going to recieve a beta key..."its in the fine print on there website"...sucks i know!...



If its case number 2,then just cancel your order ,and re-order and have it shipped to your house.i my-self paid the extra 9.99 for overnight shipping,to get it here the day before,or the day of the release...GOOD LUCK!



See you in the BETA!

No comments:

Post a Comment