Sunday, March 4, 2012

Should i Sell FF13, Heavy Rain, or BFBC2 to get Red dead redemption?

they all sell for about the same at gamestop, but idk which two i want to keep. i still play BC2. i still want to beat FF13, but i cant get myself to play it and as for Heavy Rain i really enjoy watching my friends play it.Should i Sell FF13, Heavy Rain, or BFBC2 to get Red dead redemption?
If I were you, I would wai tfor the review. Then if it does really good, rent it or buy it. Heavy Rain has an excellent story but I cant see replay vale on it. BFBC2 is alright replay and FF13 is decent as well(I didnt get into it). So just wait for the review.Should i Sell FF13, Heavy Rain, or BFBC2 to get Red dead redemption?
Heavy Rain, I beat it, its a once through and done in my opinion. FF13 has good replay and BFBC2 has awesome multiplayer.Should i Sell FF13, Heavy Rain, or BFBC2 to get Red dead redemption?
heavy rain
  • home bars
  • dragon age age 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment