Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just played bfbc2 i think its better than mw2 what do you guys think?

I have played all the battlefield and call of duty games except for these two.But I have watch these games on youtube and in my opinion Modern Warefare 2 has better single player but battlefield bad company 2 has way better Multiplayer.They also both have amazing graphics!But if i had to pick one i would have to pick battlefield bad company 2 because it has great multiplayer servers that you could play on over and over.I also like the way you can tear out chunks in walls in battlefield bad company 2 and drive all kinds of vehicles on many levels.Just played bfbc2 i think its better than mw2 what do you guys think?
MW2 is more intense and all, but it's full of idiots and kids who think they're tough. I played BF2 on PC and loved it. Tried the BF:BC2 demo on the 360 and it's okay, I guess. Can't really decide without the full game.Just played bfbc2 i think its better than mw2 what do you guys think?
I agree with you 100% i played the beta for bfbc2 and I like it a lot better than mw2
  • international trucks
  • pizza coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment