Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can I run cod black ops,BFBC2, medal of honor(2010), crysis, gta 4 on this PC?

Windows 7 64-bit

Intel Quad Core Q8200 2.33GHZ

Nvidia Geforce 9500

6GB Ram



I was very curious when I saw this, it was only $400 and it looked very promising for gaming. Should I upgrade its graphics card to Nvidia Geforce GTX or something?Can I run cod black ops,BFBC2, medal of honor(2010), crysis, gta 4 on this PC?
Yes, you should upgrade that graphics card. That computer will not run GTA 4 nor Crysis but should run Medal of Honor and Black ops with some lag. Nvidia rates those Geforce graphics cards by the hundreds place. 500 is not really built for gaming. GTA 4 does not require a great graphics card but instead a good processor. This is the same case with BFBC2. Crysis is both the graphics card and the processor. I would never use this computer for gaming if I plan to stick with it for a couple years.
  • word translator
  • bartending school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment