Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can you carry on your level from BFBC2 to BFBC2 Vietnam? (I WILL CHOOSE BEST ANSWER)?

I wanted to know if you can continue your level from Battlefield: Bad Company 2 to Battlefied: Bad Company 2 Vietnam. Like i'm level 25 on BFBC2 when I buy Vietnam would I be that level? (I WILL CHOOSE BEST ANSWER)Can you carry on your level from BFBC2 to BFBC2 Vietnam? (I WILL CHOOSE BEST ANSWER)?
Yes you can, Your level carries on from whereever you were. Also any guns you have the level/required stats to unlock will be unlocked and By playing BFBC2 Vietname you willl still unlock things in Normal bad company.



Its nice to have them both to swap between :)Can you carry on your level from BFBC2 to BFBC2 Vietnam? (I WILL CHOOSE BEST ANSWER)?
simple... yes u will mate :D

No comments:

Post a Comment