Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm looking for people to play halo reach,bfbc2 or cod 4?

In halo my teammates are retards and always betray me,and in bfbc2 when i die next to a teammate team mate that's a medic he just stands there and in cod4 i play search a lot and my teammates are beyond retard sometimes i think they are blind.Oh and 12 or older.I'm looking for people to play halo reach,bfbc2 or cod 4?
If you're not adding people just to add them, I'm game for Reach. Just have been seeing and adding people from here who say they wanna party up but just don't do nothing everytime they're online.



Gamertage: Aretolli SanzI'm looking for people to play halo reach,bfbc2 or cod 4?
im game for reach anytime add soulreaper98 rite awayI'm looking for people to play halo reach,bfbc2 or cod 4?
BFBC2 i'm looking for friends on there to so here is my username is 'Lukeido'

No comments:

Post a Comment